All 237 art Reviews

AkiraBenders AkiraBenders

supa' kyoot

deathink responds:

yeah, zach and chris are lil QT's irl

Tatsumaki Naked Tatsumaki Naked

i'm like, genuinely mystified at how simple yet detailed you do vaginas

decrepit af decrepit af

lol his posture is adorbz. there are lots of elements to the design but it all fits very well and seems deceptively simple

Nouveau Chief Riju Nouveau Chief Riju

the pencil tool style really fits well with the art nouveau- are you thinking of using that more in the future? i know its effort to set things off with background motifs but its super fabtastic looking!

Sabtastic responds:

Ah thanks Joyce! I've got a couple more sketched/planned out, yeah! Princess Zelda is next. c:
Art Nouveau styled -anything- is a lot of fun for me, so I'll definitely use it for more stuff in the future.

Red Drops Red Drops

there's so much to love in this, i think i'd spooge just looking at the color swatches for this piece.

AntonOxenuk responds:

Thank you very much! I love taking on these ambitious pieces and working on them for a while, figuring out the colors, composition, details etc. Plus I wanted this one to be special <3

Change Change

that puddly neck is sensual. i like your take on the artists woe of needing to draw text, not wanting to show words problem.

Slices Slices

i very much like how there's a hint of sliced tongue with the upper teeth segment- the overlap creates a lot of information, the concave irises are really pretty too

fetch fetch

fuckin' delish. love that mouth

Flagbearer Flagbearer

how beautiful and how sad. i didn't know about his work till seeing this and yet i can see immediately how addictive and inspiring it is. i'm so impressed though at your own results & progression! its great that you got to mix knowledge together. do you know if Chris' deviantart is the best place to see his art?

AntonOxenuk responds:

Thank you! Unfortunately I don't think there's a better place to see most of his work other than his facebook page ( https://www.facebook.com/cnewmanart/?fref=ts ) since his deviantart had works moved around to keep his favorite recent pieces on display as far as I know.

Cunt Cunt

shit man that's hot for an hour. i like the negative space pushing extreme focus to the right

Polmnechiac responds:

Thank you very much! ❤ I'm not sure why I did that but there's a shitty painting mixed with this one and I had to mess with the layers to show both separately (only five layers and no option to make them invisible), so that's probably covering some bullshit. Made a pretty decent Telegram background, so it's good.