dys4ia dys4ia

lol, man. don't agree with the sentiment but everyone, that SHOULDN'T MATTER FOR REVIEWING

i like these interactive stories, but as your actions are so minute to the experience its not so much a game, it'd be great if NG had a more obvious category for these new interesting experimental story/gameplay mixes, as its really effective at engaging people. but yeah, good storytelling.

Newgrounds Worm Newgrounds Worm

man

i cant believe this is released. has it been years? i feel like i was in grade school when i drew mine. it looks it. i remember how it was basically just damage control/poxpower pt 2.....and i failed miserably there :P
turkey was such a good sport for picking up after my pieces.

still....stampy's piggie scrotum made my day

BoMToons responds:

If I remember, you told Pox to make his as difficult as possible to blend into...that's prob my fav part of the worm just because of the utter chaos yet no visible seams.

This is Why You're Fat This is Why You're Fat

in no way does this deserve a daily at all.

Honestly, what the hell is wrong with newgrounds.
It was okay, but not that fun.

The Not-Hentai Quiz The Not-Hentai Quiz

idea was good, execution was poor.

sound was bothersome, it would have been nice to have a different music selection, and the ability to turn it off. (if there is, then an easier way to tell). the images were alright, it might have been nicer to have them appear full-size after the completion of a correct question. it was nice that you didn't get sent back to start every time, but it was still tedious to answer the previous question again, and try your luck a 2nd time. asking for a rating system at the end might be a little much, but there should have been a better bonus for completing, i didn't even have time to read the end screen before it went back to start.
still, its a good idea and it wasn't like there were glitches with it.

Kwing responds:

There is a way to turn the sound off! Simply turn the volume down on your computer! Yaaay! Hooray for Sucho! I commend you!

Second complaint/suggestion is valid, but I was lazy, sorry.

Yeah, I hate the quiz games that send you back to the start, and I didn't feel like adding a health thing like the Impossible Quiz.

And I didn't feel like putting in an extra button at the end, so I made it do that.

The Puzzle Game The Puzzle Game

you owe me fulp!

i have successfully saved cambodia, outer space, good television, my mother, and tom fulp! i decided to quit on my dignity....

addictive game, i can't think of anything to make it better, except maybe a highscore table (that doesn't include lucky first-guessers). the mechanics are simple and the multiple lines from the mastermind really amp up the playability. suck it to those snotty sudoku players, i'm playing mastermind!

a perfect score for a perfect game

Jerry jackson soundboard! Jerry jackson soundboard!

it is what it is..

since only the font is sensitive to click - it would have been nice to have it larger.

btw, am i the only one out there that thinks david firth and jerry jackson are one and the same?

Kill the Emo Kill the Emo

gratifying

it was well balanced in graphics and sound, although i wish that faggoty rinsed top hit wasnt playing in the background... play some metal during the final kill sequences and the feeling of victory would have been complete

DCK: Drunk Klunk DCK: Drunk Klunk

apple users must be the designated drivers

sadly this game isnt very user friendly for us maccies or notebook users...*stares at mac ibook* so sadly i'll never get klunk ...krunk.... shitfaced and kneading fatty girl dough, but very cute and well orchestrated game and the music is classic.

Miss.Dynamite VI Swimsuit Miss.Dynamite VI Swimsuit

el retard

previous reviewer, just hit the tab button in the flash window and a yellow box will appear around an "easter egg" on which you take that highly over used middle finger of yours and click on it - there is the suprise.....

dumbass...

Boobs, Butt, or Shoulder? Boobs, Butt, or Shoulder?

being a girl pays off!!

i rock at this game man yeeeessssssss