All 239 art Reviews

Samurai Jack's tavern Samurai Jack's tavern

were you learning from direct reference with this one? because the lighting/shadow placement is really phenomenal either way. there's a really great perception of value and how/where the light source begins to drop off. your work will really go far when you start to use other brush shapes to vary up your textures.

unknown origin unknown origin

supa cool, i really like actually that you can see its a two-page spread, it really makes me think of what a pop it'd be to find this in a book

MrCreeep responds:

thank you! i have been thinking about putting a book out. hopefully sooner than later :D

AkiraBenders AkiraBenders

supa' kyoot

deathink responds:

yeah, zach and chris are lil QT's irl

Tatsumaki Naked Tatsumaki Naked

i'm like, genuinely mystified at how simple yet detailed you do vaginas

decrepit af decrepit af

lol his posture is adorbz. there are lots of elements to the design but it all fits very well and seems deceptively simple

Nouveau Chief Riju Nouveau Chief Riju

the pencil tool style really fits well with the art nouveau- are you thinking of using that more in the future? i know its effort to set things off with background motifs but its super fabtastic looking!

Sabtastic responds:

Ah thanks Joyce! I've got a couple more sketched/planned out, yeah! Princess Zelda is next. c:
Art Nouveau styled -anything- is a lot of fun for me, so I'll definitely use it for more stuff in the future.

Red Drops Red Drops

there's so much to love in this, i think i'd spooge just looking at the color swatches for this piece.

AntonOxenuk responds:

Thank you very much! I love taking on these ambitious pieces and working on them for a while, figuring out the colors, composition, details etc. Plus I wanted this one to be special <3

Change Change

that puddly neck is sensual. i like your take on the artists woe of needing to draw text, not wanting to show words problem.

Slices Slices

i very much like how there's a hint of sliced tongue with the upper teeth segment- the overlap creates a lot of information, the concave irises are really pretty too

fetch fetch

fuckin' delish. love that mouth